D-DOC is a robust document management platform, with a wide implementation among the most varied clients and types of business.
Being a 100% web software, every business community, at headquarters and in geographically distant agencies, access the same documentation and can interact in the same documentary circuit.
- 1. FILE AND QUERY DOCUMENTS It archives all formats of digital documents manually to the user or automatically.
- 2. ENTITIES TABLE
Each document can be archived associated with an entity and can be indexed through the Metainformation Method for interoperability and classified under the Functional Macroestructure Method of the State.
In addition, a self-adhesive label is still applicable, relating the paper document to the digital document.
- 3. CONFIDENTIALITY
- 4. ARCHIEVE AND CONSULT REMOTELY
- 5. PROCESS MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL Creates processes by associating multiple documents with each other. It also allows to check their status.
- 6. RESEARCH OF DOCUMENTS It allows simple or advanced search and it is also possible to directly extract the text layer from documents or OCR.
- 7. DISTRIBUTE DOCUMENTS AND WORKFLOW It distributes documents between users and follows approval circuits -workflows, allowing the receipt of notifications of pending tasks.
- 8. SECURITY Provides document protection and information. Documents assigned to various areas have restricted access, and can only be accessed by users with this profile. It also controls user access and checks your actions on the platform.
- 9. REMOTE ACCESS 100% web for the user.
- 10. REPORTS It includes production reports that allow you to evaluate and give metrics, making it a management support tool.
- 11. INTEGRATION