What is it?
MailStore is a sophisticated email archive solution. This solution allows information present in most e-mails to be stored properly, while still allowing them to manage the same availability over time, creating backups of the same.
- File at 100%
- Reduce Workloads of E-Mail Servers: Once archived, e-mails can be deleted from users’ accounts by following a rule-based method. This allows you to keep a reduced workload on the server constantly.
- Space saving at 70%
Backup: Simplifies backups; reduces data loading on the mail server, making backups and restores faster.
- Productivity: Provides full and extremely fast text search.
- Independence: In case the server is out of service or data loss exists, all employees of the company can continue to access all emails.
- Encryption: MailStore Server prevents archived data from being changed by generating SHA hash values from the content of the emails and by using AES-256 internal encryption.
- File: MailStore Server imports the folder structure that the user made into the file.
- Economic Advantages: Reduces the costs of overloaded servers, increasing costs with storage and complex backup processes, as well as restores, resulting in financial problems for IT departments.
- Legal Advantages: Compliance with the Regulation issued by the European Parliament and the Council harmonizing the general data protection regime.
- Integration: Active Directory; Mdaemon, Kerio Connect IceWarp, G Suite, MS Office.
MailStore Server does not require any external database software, being installed from an e-mail extension already implemented. After this solution is installed, it is immediately available.