D-EVO Consulting website is governed by the following terms and conditions, which are binding between the User and Descontel, Lda. In compliance with the regulations imposed by the General Data Protection Regulation, the best practices regarding the protection and data security have been adopted. We ask that, before browsing this website, please read the terms and conditions carefully.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Navigation on this website constitutes full acceptance of the terms and conditions described here.
2. Responsible for data processing
Descontel – Consultoria e Telecomunicações, Lda, legal person no. 508778212, headquartered at Rua Dr. Pedro Gorjão Maia Salazar, Bloco B, 3º. Dir, Torres-Novas, is solely and exclusively responsible for the collection and processing of data collected from D-EVO Consulting website.
3. Collection and processing of data
The simple navigation on D-EVO Consulting website does not oblige its user to provide any personal data. However, several forms are available for filling in personal data. These data are only intended for the purposes specified in each form. All data collected through D-EVO Consulting website is subject to a lawful, fair and transparent treatment. All personal data, including resume, sent to us is retained for a period of 1 year.
4. User Rights
The user of D-EVO Consulting website is guaranteed the following rights:
- Right to access the information that Descontel holds in relation to you;
- Right to rectify your information at any time when it is inaccurate or incomplete by accessing the page designed for this purpose;
- Right to be forgotten, that is, the user can request at any time that his personal data be erased by filling in a form or by requesting by email to [email protected];
- Right to limit the processing of data;
- Right to the portability of the data you have granted to Descontel, Lda;
- Right to object to the processing of data concerning you.
5. Cookies Policy
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your sites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
- They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website;
- They keep the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time he/she visits it;
- They allow you to browse the website and use your applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or totally, navigation on the website.
6. Data Security and Confidentiality
Descontel Lda, uses various technical and organizational measures to ensure the appropriate level of security and to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the personal data collected and processed. Tests are also carried out regularly to assess the effectiveness and adequacy of these technical and organizational measures. However, given the volatility of the internet, it is beyond our reach to guarantee the absolute inviolability of the information received.
7. Links to third party sites